• Electric energy consumed by oil circulation pumps.
• Electrical energy consumption of furnace internal circulation fan motors in the first heating and cooling stages.
• The main losses that can be listed are the need to renew the heat transfer oils in certain periods.
• The flue loss that occurs when the gas is burned in the boiler.
• Boiler and installation heat loss.
• Heat losses of the machines during the first heating and cooling after the stop.
• The heat consumed for preheating the heat transfer oil in the installation.
• In addition to the elimination of all these losses, if the gas fuels are burned with suitable burners at the right points under precise control.
• Increasing machine performance.
• It reduces the preheating and cooling times and the associated basic expenses..
|Flotte temperature at Maximum Working Conditions||125-130 °C|
|Flue gas temperature||180 °C|
|Flue gas delivery pressure||200 Pa CO2 : %12|
|Waste gas amount||0,52 gr/sn kW|