• Standard quality production is ensured with this state-of-the-art machine of our own production, which produces 80 kg of baklava dough per hour with only one person.
• This machine, which provides a lot of production in a short time, has become the favorite of all baklava producers.
• Mateks Makine, which has broken new ground in Turkey, will continue to provide the best service to you, our valued customers, with the highest quality products and extensive service network, as it has been for 30 years, with its new projects.
• The standard baklava machine is a machine that produces baklava dough and phyllo dough.
• It produces baklava phyllo as thin as a skin membrane between 50-70 microns.
• Since the machine is not an extruder type machine, it does not cause rot in the dough.
• The dough does not lose its ability to absorb oil and syrup, which is very important for baklava.
• Stainless steel body.
• Easy to use.
• Minimum 50 micron dough thickness.
• With cooling system.
• CE certified.
• GOST certified..
|Power / Voltage||13KW / 380 V|
|Capacity||70 / 110 Kg|
|Net weight||1650 Kg|
Mateks Unlu Mamul Makinaları San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Mateks Machinery and Spare Parts Industry. was established to respond to the machinery needs of the entire dough processing machinery industry. Our company, which has a successful history of 42 years in this sector, has become a sought-after and consulted company in the sector with years of experience and knowledge.