• Automatic electric control system: A Nissan PLC-based electronic control system and frequency converters are used for integrated control with full functions, high adaptability and low consumption.
• The control program of the system may be changed freely according to process requirements due to use of IC contactless control.
• Feeder seat: The feeder and enhanced paper feeding mechanism for high-performance printers accurately withdraws and smoothly feeds paper.
• Requirements for efficient operation are fulfilled using a continuous paper stacking system.
• Body paper feeding section: Paper is fed accurately and smoothly with air-suction belts that are driven by a servo motor and correspond to three/five-wall A/B/E-corrugated base papers and paperboards respectively 4.
• Drive system: A timing belt is used in place of traditional wheel chain, perfectly eliminating the problem of inaccurate fitting of surface and body paper due to wearing of metallic chain.
• Fine regulator: A Nissan phase regulator is used in combination with a timing system in order to adjust fitting deviation during the high-speed mechanical operation of the machine without stoppage.
• Gluing system: The automatic glue refilling device together with the glue recovering circulation avoids waste of glue.
• The glue thickness controlling roll may be adjusted depending on the requirements for products, and used in conjunction with a special-pattern rubber roll to effectively eliminate the problem of excessive glue application and reduce glue consumption.
• Paper trimming and timing section: Synchronous rear-push type surface and body lay stops push surface and body paper to enter the fitting section and finely adjust the fitting accuracy of surface and body paper without stoppage..
|Max paper size||1300×1100mm|
|Min paper size||350×350mm|
|Mechanical max speed||6000p/hour|